Telecommunications Engineer with a great capacity for decision-making, problem solving and proactivity. Strong skills in analysis, organization and creation with a solid technical background and over five years of experience in networks, transmission and development.
ALTEN SA for SFR
Since october 2014
- LTE MOCN site operation validation via Astellia’s Nova Performance Analytics.
- KPI trend analysis and issue detection, correlation, report and troubleshooting via Astellia’s Nova Performance Analytics and Explorer.
- CSFB strategy configuration analysis and improvement via Astellia’s Nova Performance Analytics.
- Customer complaints investigation down to CDR and protocol decoding via Astellia’s Nova Performance Analytics and Explorer.
ALTEN SA for SFR
to october 2014
- Voice and data 2G/3G/4G (NSN and Huawei) KPI monitoring and engineering, capacitive, congestion and incident investigation.
- Corrective actions on provider´s OMCs in order to resolve functioning problems and to improve equipment performance.
- Incident ticket creation for on-site problems resolution (energy, aerial, interference and noise, faulty or degraded material) and real-time resolution monitoring and guidance.
- Complex KPI tuning for performance optimization according to client's requirements.
- Providing qualitative insight via internal team work auditory to drive short and medium term improving strategy. Responsible for the project performance analysis.
- Escalation of non-resolved incidents with analysis and investigation reports and information.
- NSN/Huawei SFR´s national network.
ALTEN SA for SFR
to september 2013
- Operation coordination between operators, technicians and clients (T0 and T2 installation and portability).
- Installed routers configuration (Cisco, OneAcces) according to the client´s needs and particular topology.
- Service validation after technician´s intervention.
- Incident diagnostic during operations and corrective treatment or escalade.
ALTEN SA for Bouygues Télécom
to august 2013
- RECONFIGURATION/OPTIMIZATION OPERATIONS
- North-East 2G Base Region: reception, validation and implementation of the radio optimization data for the North-Easter French region.
- Node B intregration (Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson et Huawei) and BTS integration (Nortel and Nokia).
- Ping NOK investigation (Huawei and Ericsson 3G).
- Alcatel-Lucent Femto Cells management.
- NSS Coherences.
- Synthesis and neighbour curative on Nortel and Nokia 2G networks.
- Optimization and parametrization on Huawei and Ericsson 2G.
- Scheduled operations:
· 2G Nortel: charge sharing MIC, BTS Re-parenting, TRX addition, Reference configuration change, Conversion to HePa Cell, End change.
· 2G Nokia: AMR-HD activation, EDGE Activation, BTS Re-parenting.
· 3G Ericsson: IuB over IP migration, second and third carrier addition, inter/intra RNC Node B Re-parenting, ATM IuB upgrade.
· 3G Huawei: carrier addition, MIC addition, 900 MHz band addition.
- Abis links creation and qualification (LT 2G and LU 3G) for the diverse scheduled operations (transmission).
- Routing memos creation for the Ater links (transmission).
- SWAP 2G PROJECT
Nortel/Nokia BTS equipment replacement by Ericsson/Huawei equipment (about 1200 BTS)
- GREAT IMPACT OVERNIGHT OPERATIONS
- Node B Ericsson re-parenting in mass.
- Ericsson´s RNC and RBS software upgrade.
- DSLAM Swapping.
- PCU Re-parenting.
- 2G Nortel and 3G Ericsson optimization.
- PILOT OPERATIONS
New operation´s pilot realization in order to validate, correct, time-measure, getting into production and staff formation.
Alcatel-lucent service internationalization: complex operation formation and radio, transmission and core technical support for the Alcatel´s team (about 30 people) during 3 weeks (July 2013) at Alcatel´s Romanian offices (Timisoara).
Parafarmacia Eslava S.L.
to august 2012
- Research and development of a software solution for purchase and stock management (C#, MS SQL Server, MS Excel).
- Development of a software solution for studying product sales according to their in-store position (C#, MS SQL Server).
- Implementation of en e-commerce website, configuration of a local web server and maintenance (ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, IIS7, .NET 4.0)
- Creation of tailored marketing campaigns from historical purchase records (MS SQL Server).
Universidad Miguel Hernandez de Elche
to july 2010
200 hours course in study, conception, calculus and project execution management of solar energy installations.
Universidad Miguel Hernández de Elche
100 hours course including the study of the technology, the technical calculus and an actual project design.
EnglishCambridge Certification in Advance English. Summer courses in England, Ireland, USA and Canada.
PRINCE2 Foundation certification
3ds Max, Rhino, SketchUp
Adobe Creative Suite
Microsoft Visual Studio